Last Updated: May 2, 2017
Data collected and processed
When a User visits a PremiumSale Website, a PremiumSale Web server collects basic User information that includes the domain of their ISP, the IP address, the browser type and version, the operating system of the computer/device, the access date/time, and the PremiumSale WebsiteURLs that the user visited. The data collected does not personally identify the User except to prevent fraud or abuse of the system.PremiumSale only uses Log files for its own statistical analysis, to diagnose problems with its server and to administer its site and products. PremiumSale reserves the right, to review the log files of any User suspected of using a PremiumSale website illegally and/or contrary to PremiumSale's Policies.
When a User contacts with PremiumSale via email or by other means of electronic communications, PremiumSale may retain the content or information provided by the User in order to support and respond to inquiries and/or to improve PremiumSale's services, content, products and Internet brand.
PremiumSale does not offer or allow use of its products or services to any individual under the age of 18 (“Minor”). Minors to be customers of PremiumSale must have permission from a parent or guardian by having their parent or guardian accept the Agreements on behalf of the Minor.
Use of personal information/data
PremiumSale does not trade, rent or sell the personal information of any User to third parties or organisations.
PremiumSale uses the contact information provided by a User to establish and tailor its service for that specific User. PremiumSale uses payment information for payment processing purposes only. It creates and maintains other information such as customer account status, choice of services, and customer logs in the normal course of providing service. Please note that PremiumSale may use the information collected to direct notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to its terms, conditions and policies.
- With a User's consent, PremiumSale may provide them with general information that may be of interest to the User. The general information is provided at PremiumSale's sole discretion and delivered through its newsletter, which may contain details about PremiumSale's services, product offerings or other services from business affiliates, as well as, important information regarding a User's account or services. To receive the newsletter, a User needs to hold a valid and working email address. PremiumSale may request additional confirmation from a User to ensure that the User is the registered owner of the email address. To prevent misuse of User email addresses, Users may receive a confirmation mail containing a link to the final registration (double optin) of an email address with a User's PremiumSale account. At the User's discretion, the User can unsubscribe to the Newsletter by either emailing PremiumSale or clicking the provided unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter version.
- PremiumSale may also use User data to provide the User with system information or information about new or upgraded products through the Newsletter.
Affiliates are entities controlled by PremiumSale. Affiliates also include entities where PremiumSale has controlling or common control. In order to provide its Services, PremiumSale may share a User's personal information with its affiliates as reasonably necessary. PremiumSale's trusted affiliates are responsible for processing or handling some of the information PremiumSale receives, such as the fulfillment of domain name registrations. Those affiliates are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by PremiumSale and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which PremiumSale treats such information.
PremiumSale by agreement must abide by the applicable policies, which includes the collection of certain User data. This data includes the Registrants' full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and where provided the facsimile number and in addition the creation and expiration date of the respective domain name registration and the name server information associated with a Registrant's domain name. PremiumSale is obliged by ICANN to make this information available to the public via a "port 43" WHOIS and an interactive webpage. Once this information is made public, PremiumSale has no influence on its use by third parties.
PremiumSale will only disclose personal information as stated by this policy.
- PremiumSale disclaims any intention to censor, edit, or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by Users or others. PremiumSale will, however, review, delete, or block access to communications that may harm PremiumSale, its Users or third parties. The grounds on which PremiumSale may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of PremiumSale's Agreements.
- With Users' explicit consent PremiumSale may share User information with selected partners/third parties to provide the Users with a better user experience, such as information about products, which might be of interest to the Users or to enable Users to take advantage of special partner programs.
- In order to carry out several services for the Users (e.g. in the case of a credit card payment), PremiumSale may submit personal information about them to third parties, provided that it is prerequisite to obtaining the specific service.
- PremiumSale may also disclose contact information with the permission of a User when gathering and posting testimonials.
- PremiumSale will not otherwise disclose a User's personal and account information unless it has reasons to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of PremiumSale, its Users, or others. PremiumSale may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable laws or where PremiumSale has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
- PremiumSale will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that it stores or transmits for its Users except where: (a) it is a matter or public safety or policy; (b) it is in connection with the transfer of other business assets; (c) it is required to cooperate with orders, warrants, or other legal processes that PremiumSale determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and (d) it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by PremiumSale and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
Transport Layer Security (TSL)
PremiumSale has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. When a User places an order online, their information, including their credit card number, is protected using TSL encryption technology. This encrypts order data and is designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of User information.
After termination of the business relationship, PremiumSale will store personal information only in order to comply with its legal obligations, to resolve disputes or in cases where it needs to enforce its agreements.
Users can access their personal information, such as the address and contact information, at any time to correct, delete or amend any of the data shared with PremiumSale. If a User needs further detail of the information PremiumSale holds about them or their account, as well as, needing other assistance or if a User has questions about correcting or deleting information, they can contact PremiumSale via email at [email protected].